TRANQUILITY | CHARACTER | CITY GLIMPSES
A quiet leafy street, beautifully elevated private position and perfect north-easterly aspect forms the ideal setting for this appealing family home.
Airy, naturally light-filled and bursting with quirky charm this character-rich circa 1880s workers’ cottage has been expanded, modernised and well maintained.
Ideally located close to multiple transport options, schools, parks, botanic gardens, neighbourhood cafés, Toowong Village and Mt Coot-tha, most within easy walking distance.
A long list of features include…
– 5 Bedrooms | Study | 2 Bathrooms
– High Ceilings | Box Bay Windows
– Air Conditioning | Fans | Wood Stove
– Front Verandah | Rear Deck
– Master with Ensuite | Extensive Built-ins
– Multiple Living Areas
– Double Carport
– Bike Pound | Garden Shed
– Rainwater Tank
– Approximately 19.6m Extra Wide Street Frontage
– Approximately 410m2 Allotment
Council Rates: $611.27 per quarter plus water
With all the convenience and variety of Toowong Village (3 minutes away), easy access to hundreds of acres of parkland, sporting fields, bikeways and walking tracks, this really is the perfect inner-city location, offering an enviable lifestyle in a most beautiful setting, just 4km from the heart of Brisbane City.