Always in Style – Contemporary Townhome In Quiet Location
Noticeably larger than you will be expecting as you step inside, this stylish two level residence is a true home alternative for those seeking a little more leisure time in their lives. Perfectly suited to downsizers and professional couples who love to relax and entertain amid private surrounds, this convenient location is only a short walk away from the popular dining spots and welcome amenities along MacGregor Terrace.
A double height stairwell void provides plenty of natural light that fills the upstairs living areas, while rich timber floors and white plantation shutters enhance the luxurious feel. Wide bifold door openings lead to a large alfresco terrace which, with its most desirable north-east aspect, will draw you outdoors in all seasons to enjoy this serene space.
There is an abundance of room for all of your favourite furnishings, artworks and indoor plants, and a dedicated study nook for those who choose to work from home. The streamlined kitchen features engineered stone benchtops with the breakfast bar seating 4 comfortably, a walk in pantry, Miele dishwasher and Smeg cooking appliances including 5 burner gas hob and oversized oven.
The master suite on this upper level boasts a sitting area, its own private balcony, an enormous walk in robe and upscale ensuite with long double vanity and sizeable shower. The two additional private bedrooms downstairs are serviced by their own good-sized bathroom with shower over bath combination. There is no shortage of practical storage spaces across both levels of this boutique townhome.
Comfortable and complete with ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout, quality fittings and on-trend finishes within a lovely complex of 10, this quiet cul-de-sac location presents a fantastic opportunity for both owner occupiers and astute investors.
Only 10 minutes by car from the CBD, character filled Paddington sits high on everybody’s residential wishlist. With bespoke designer stores, gourmet providores and restaurants
galore, it’s a vibrant suburb day and night. With excellent public transport too, enjoy the City skyline vistas and jacaranda-dotted district views by leaving the car at home.
Features of this property include:
– Low maintenance stylish living without compromise
– Beautifully spacious interiors across both levels
– Welcoming feel and private north east outlook
– Large living and dining areas opening to tiled terrace
– Ducted air conditioning throughout, ceiling fans
– Sleek, gourmet kitchen with European appliances
– Walk in pantry, wide fridge space, ample cabinetry
– Serene, separate master suite with balcony
– Ground level bedrooms with Crimsafe screens
– Soft neutral colourways throughout to suit all decors
– Functional floorplan incorporating plenty of storage
– Two car side by side garage with remote door
– Well maintained complex with mature screening trees
– 300 m walk to shopping conveniences, dining, buses
– 6 minute bike ride to join into the Ithaca Creek Cycleway
– A few minutes by car to Paddington’s restaurant strips
– 5km (10 min drive) to the CBD and South Bank
– School catchment for Ithaca Creek SS and Kelvin Grove SC
– Body corporate information upon request
This unique townhome will undoubtedly impress with its house sized proportions, low maintenance upkeep and utmost versatility. Contact me today for more information and to arrange an inspection.