Refined Family Luxury – Welcome Home to ‘The White House’
A celebration of elite craftsmanship in contemporary design, this landmark home ensures a coveted family lifestyle, delivering state-of-the-art indulgence in the premiere streets of Paddington. A sun-drenched abode with trans seasonal appeal, the home maximises natural light with soaring ceilings, grand palatial features, and tasteful use of natural textures and industrial tones throughout for a timeless finish. Completed with a commitment to quality that the concept deserves, this superb home invites you to enjoy its sequence of unforgettable spaces.
The completely reimagined property boasts a substantial floorplan with sleek modernist appeal, where privacy, luxury, and space are all addressed with careful consideration throughout. It has been intuitively designed to offer a relaxed and effortless lifestyle, perfect for today’s active family, and is graced with the finest quality fixtures and finishes. The bespoke central kitchen is complete with a Bora Gas and induction cooktop with downdraft cooking system, as well as Fisher and Paykel wall oven and convection oven. Sleek Blum cabinetry provides plenty of smart storage options as does the butler’s pantry, and the space is suitably finished with stone benchtops. The generous dining alfresco flows seamlessly from the living area and is complete with a built-in Weber barbeque. The MagnaPool and grassed yard adds an additional dimension of space to enjoy and sets the scene for a calming space to indulge the senses. Spend your weekends out here relaxing by the gas fireplace or hosting exclusive soirées with friends and family.
Accommodation comprises five generous sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes. The presidential master retreat is immense in size and unreservedly opulent with soaring cathedral ceilings, private access to the wrap-around veranda, a custom-built walk-in robe, and a designer ensuite with dual walk-in shower. The additional bedrooms on the upper level share a light filled, central bathroom, while the fifth bedroom is ideal for growing teens or staying guests with a private ensuite.
This incredible home offers a notable list of features, some of which include:
• Bora & Fisher Paykel kitchen with Blum cabinetry
• Reverse Osmosis water filter in butler’s pantry
• Ducted, reverse cycle air-conditioning & ceilings fans
• Basketweave French Oak flooring & Astrawalker Eco brass tapware
• Outdoor gas fireplace + built-in Weber barbeque
• MagnaPool with full length seat + manicured grassed yard
• HIK Vision video intercom entry, CCTV cameras with iPhone integration
• 40m corner street frontage on a sandstone platform
• Rainbird automatic irrigation system to landscaped gardens
• Garage accommodation for 2 vehicles with dedicated storage
• Large built-in laundry with outside access to private drying area
• An abundance of dedicated storage internally with custom cabinetry
Perfectly positioned close to several local highlights, ‘The White House’ is known for its quality in not only its position but its design and functionality. Designed by Big House Little House and built by Aesthetic Constructions, this home features a series of incredible interiors, across a family-friendly floor plan that prioritises space and natural light.