Open Home Cancelled
Impeccably presented and now offered to the market for the first time in 24 years, this immaculate two-level brick dwelling has been lovingly maintained to such a high standard by its owners, that you will not need to lift a finger.
Situated on an elevated ridgeline in a very quiet area of Toowong, and only a short walk to Anzac Park with its 13 ½ hectares of green spaces and pathways, dog friendly park, playground and exercise equipment, this location links the desirability of leafy suburban living with an utmost inner-city convenience.
Enticing, perfect north facing outdoor living areas to both levels grant a private and restful enjoyment of the surroundings treetops and gardens below, while allowing loads of light to brighten the interior spaces and fresh breezes to naturally cool the home.
As you enter off the street, you will find neatly paved terrace areas that direct to dual car accommodation and a cottage garden edged pathway that leads to the front door. Beautiful living spaces with newly painted finishes, plantation shutters, warm timber bamboo floors and just a lovely ambience throughout, inspires a level of comfort and joyfulness that the family will love.
European appliances, glossy white soft-close cabinetry and contrasting charcoal grey Caesarstone surfaces bring the recently renovated kitchen to life. With an abundance of sleek storage, walk in pantry and a deep countertop that is ideal for larger items such as an espresso machine, the design is versatile and supremely functional.
An AEG induction cooktop, oven and semi-integrated Miele dishwasher together with plumbed fridge recess sees that this area provides a high-level of innovation and practicality for the home cook and entertainer. Dine adjacent in the family meals area or outside on the full-width timber deck.
With a privately situated spacious built-in bedroom and bathroom on this level, guests or teenagers will have their own separate accommodation area away from the main living areas of the home.
A timber staircase with mid-landing takes you down to the ground garden level of the residence; a leadlight glass feature and Tiffany hanging pendant offering a nod to the colonial style of traditional Queenslanders.
Tiled rooms and amenity areas throughout this lower level offer a low-maintenance and low-allergy alternative and supply climate comfort without the requirement for additional cooling. Three large bedrooms, the master with ensuite and a direct access to the rear patio area, are well separated and wonderfully quiet.
With a fully fenced garden full of colour, veggies and fruiting trees and grassed area for children and pets to play, this property is easily cared for and conducive to effortless family living.
This home rests within the school catchment zones for Toowong State School and Indooroopilly High and there are a choice of early education settings and private schools nearby. The Brisbane Botanic Gardens at the foot of Mount Coot-tha that provide idyllic parklands to wander through and relaxing picnic areas for weekend get togethers, are only a few minutes’ away by car.
Features of this property include:
– Elevated 405m2 allotment with north aspect to rear
– Modern brick Queenslander in quiet neighbourhood
– Secure and private with security screens and shutters
– Naturally cool in Summer, warm in Winter
– Exceptional cross-ventilated insulated living spaces
– Full-width timber deck to upper level, patio underneath
– Recently repainted exteriors and interiors
– Beautiful bedroom spaces with blockout blinds/curtains
– Updated bathrooms and stylishly renovated kitchen
– High quality finishes and fittings throughout
– Ceiling fans to all rooms, air-conditioned living area
– Abundant storage areas and built-ins throughout
– Large laundry and under house utility space
– Side access steps on one boundary to back yard
– Solar hot water, rainwater tank for garden
– Raised veggie beds, flower gardens and fruit trees
– Undercover parking for two cars side by side
– City bus at bottom of street, excellent links to arterials
– Shopping, dining and recreational facilities all close at hand
– 4 min by car to Toowong Village and 10 min to the CBD
This truly wonderful home will impress from the outset with its immaculate presentation, generous proportions, functional liveability and handy location. Contact me today for more
information and to arrange a viewing at one of the advertised open homes or by private inspection.