Exclusively situated and commanding uninterrupted northly suburban and mountain views, this captivating residence provides a luxurious, sun-drenched environment for relaxed family living, entertaining, and working from home. A residence that takes luxury to unprecedented levels, this is a property that took ‘the best’ as a starting point and subsequently soared to spectacular new heights. Refined and ready for you to enjoy – welcome home.
Showcasing a style that involves the utmost consideration, yet feels completely effortless, the beautifully crafted home brings a new level of sophistication to this distinguished residential pocket. Bespoke, architectural interiors unfold to reveal the home’s many layers – a series of spaces for living, dining and entertaining. As one would expect, the kitchen is fitted and finished to the most exemplary of standards. It boasts a full suite of premium Gaggenau appliances including a 900mm gas cooktop, oven, and combi-steam oven, Qasair rangehood and integrated Miele dishwasher. The quality Carrara marble benchtops provide plenty of preparation space, while sleek cabinetry offers ample smart storage options. This culinary haven is an absolute pleasure to cook in, for one or many. Full height glass stacking doors open from the living and dining area and effortlessly transition out to an elevated entertainment deck, with built-in Beefeater barbecue. It offers remarkable vistas and welcomes beautiful breezes into the home, setting the scene for a relaxing space to indulge the senses. A hidden wine cellar and whiskey bar are the perfect complement to this already incredible space and is sure to take your entertaining game to a new level. Downstairs, glazed doors open from the media room/ second living area and create an impeccable balance between inside and out. Here you can host poolside, year-round, in the heated magnesium plunge pool, striking the perfect balance to this already incredible space.
Comfortable accommodation comprises four bedrooms. The upper level incorporates the spacious master retreat, complete with custom built walk-in robe, luxurious ensuite with bathtub, Juliette style balcony, and a sitting area that captures the views thanks to the surrounded glass panelling.
Downstairs, the three additional bedrooms offer you flexibility of space – all feature built-in robes and one has a private ensuite, with the other two opening out to the rear pool deck.
As you would expect, this home is filled with additional features some of which include:
• Ducted air-conditioning & underfloor ventilation system
• Antique French Oak timber flooring & Spotted Gum feature walls
• European architectural lighting + ultra-quiet Haiku Big Ass Fans with wifi
• Gaggenau, Qasair & Miele appliances in the gourmet kitchen
• Handmade tiled splashbacks, Zip HydroTap (hot, cold & sparkling) + Franke tapware
• Concealed under croft wine cellar + motorised whisky bar
• Automatic blinds with Bluetooth connectivity
• Fully screened throughout, with Crimsafe to entry level doors
• Secure video intercom entry & garage accommodation for 3+ vehicles
• Family sized built-in laundry with outside access + powder room for guests
• Heated magnesium plunge pool with low maintenance landscaped gardens
• 9.6kw solar system, NBN + wired data points throughout
• Incredible storage + concealed workshop/ tool shed space
This home delivers on all aspects of design, flow, size, and quality and offers you the best of both worlds – peaceful and private with all the lively action of Bardon and Paddington literally moments from your door! Enjoy being walking distance to a full offering of cafes, restaurants, and boutiques, within the Ithaca Creek State School catchment area, and transport is almost at your doorstep. Your personal inspection is highly recommended.