Stylish Apartment Living
Situated within the resort styled V6 Apartments; a standalone boutique complex that is not overshadowed by neighbouring developments, is this comfortable two bedroom apartment. Suitable for first home buyers and owner occupiers who want a low maintenance inner-city lifestyle and investors who seek the features that long term tenants desire, this ultra-convenient location offers public transport, parks, shopping, dining and entertainment destinations that are only a short walk away.
Situated on level one, enjoying an ideal aspect from both the indoor and outdoor living spaces, you’ll relish leafy outlooks and cooling breezes from the tiled balcony with its versatile bar top seating and dining areas, perfect for any time of day or night. A pool, sun deck and large shaded terrace area is positioned at the back of the well-maintained complex for the exclusive use of residents and their guests; sure to make daily swims and weekend BBQs popular this summer.
Stylish white cabinetry and stainless steel appliances ensure that the kitchen performs well and looks great too, a European laundry cupboard sits adjacent to the front entry door of the apartment.
Both bedrooms are well separated from each other with loads of natural light and ventilation. The master boasts a built-in robe and ensuite, while the second bedroom includes a wall of built in, sliding robes and access to a convenient bathroom with shower over bath combination.
With security paramount, the entrance to the building is accessed through a central foyer or via the undercover remote garage area. There is one car space for Apartment 214 plus several additional parking bays for visitors, and a key fob operated elevator, services all floors.
Distinctly separate yet close to the action, this quiet position is only a few minutes away from the Kelvin Grove Urban Village and QUT precinct, with its Saturday morning Village Markets and vibrant educational and arts community feel. At only 2km from the CBD and even less to the Roma Street Parklands and Suncorp Stadium, this unbeatable location offers effortless access to the very best of Brisbane.
Body corporate levies, insurance information and relevant by-laws, including the pet friendly status of V6 Apartments, is available for your perusal upon request.
Features of this property include:
– Spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment
– Suit astute investors or owner occupiers
– Situated in low-medium density area of Kelvin Grove
– Walk to bus, QUT and Woolworths in Urban Village
– Bespoke 10 year old complex with swimming pool
– Currently tenanted with short lease term remaining
– Continued high rental demand in this university precinct
– Large, air-conditioned living and dining areas
– Great separation of bedrooms for shared accommodation
– Fans and built-ins to bedrooms, master with ensuite
– Secure, undercover resident’s and visitor parking
– Landscaped gardens set within gated surrounds
– Kelvin Grove SC primary and secondary catchment
– 2km to CBD, walk to Suncorp Stadium
This generous apartment offers great design coupled with good returns and is sure to be popular due to its quiet, central Kelvin Grove location. Contact me today for more information and to arrange a viewing at one of the advertised open homes or by private inspection.