OPEN HOME CANCELLED
Such a rare proposition presented to the market, these 3 x 1 bedroom flats are filled to the brim with mid-century flair and also offer the beauty of post-war versatility in prestigious Paddington. Whether you’re an investor looking for a ready-made investment that will see the land value alone continue to climb or a homeowner envisioning a contemporary residence in an upmarket setting, this standout property ticks all the boxes, and more.
With vacant possession of all three dwellings available upon settlement, this long held block, situated within a wonderfully quiet locale, is ready for you to set your ideas and plans into motion. On the high side of Ozanne Street and with an imposing, wide frontage, each of the three flats has its own, exclusive use staircase entry. With a large, separate front balcony to soak up the winter sun, this relaxing spot looks out to the treetops and to the spectacularly planted gardens below.
Old fashioned chamferboard finishes, polished hardwood floors, a divided rear pergola and terraced surrounds, each of the side-by-side layouts feature a bright and breezy living and dining area, electric kitchen, queen sized bedroom and fully tiled bathroom. Renovated interiors have seen the inclusion of reverse cycle air conditioners, updated fittings and modern appliances.
There is something very special about this property. Seldom is seen a style that has been retained without alteration. With the mid-century trend now high in demand, turning these flats into funky, inner-city Airbnb pads could also be an option. This allotment is a colourful, bird-attracting oasis that takes you back to simpler times.
From this location at only 4km from the CBD, a short 250m walk will take you to bus stops and the shops and dining at nearby Bardon Central. With Paddington’s array of eclectic
designer stores and galleries, buzzing cafés, fine restaurants and takeaways of all cuisines, there is something for everyone. 36 Ozanne Street rests within the catchment area for Ithaca Creek State School and Kelvin Grove State College.
Features of the property include:
– Elevated and private 503m2 allotment with wide frontage
– High side of peaceful Ozanne Street with LMR zoning
– Block of 3 x 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom mid-century flats
– Vacant possession will be available upon settlement
– Potential to remove and rebuild designer home
– Continue to rent out, secure income and land bank for the future
– Separate stairway entries from street, elevated balconies with views
– Wide sliding window from living area to capture leafy outlook
– Polished floors throughout, additional balconies each end
– Modernised kitchens and bathroom amenities
– Pergola with divided sections at rear, shared laundry facilities
– Terraced walkways, beautiful sub-tropical gardens
– Walk or catch a bus to Paddington’s restaurant strips
– Easy access into the city and to major arterials/tunnels
– 4 minutes by car to Woolworths Paddington
– 4 minute drive to Ithaca Creek SS and St Joseph’s Bardon
Discover the possibilities and reap the rewards. This rare gem is bursting with potential. Contact me today for further information, attend one of the advertised open homes or arrange for a private inspection without delay.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.