Jewel in Renowned Paddington Precinct
Enjoying an enviable corner position, north-east aspect and city views, this original Paddington gem, is an outstanding opportunity to create a dream lifestyle in one of Brisbane’s most coveted inner-city suburbs. Featuring wide dual street frontage, this sought-after setting is only steps from the cafes, restaurants and boutiques of Latrobe Terrace.
The DA approval accommodates a superb tri-level home with extensive use of floor to ceiling glass to maximise both the aspect and spectacular views. Harnessing the eastern aspect to the rear, your new residence will feature an enviable poolside entertaining area soaking up scenic city views and the beautiful Queensland sunshine.
Property features include:
– DA approval for a magnificent triple level 5-bedroom home with exquisite elevation
– Architectural plans designed by respected DAH architects showcase modern style and banks of glass to harness natural light
– Create a brand-new home with unrivalled living, poolside entertaining and city views
– Current character home boasting a wealth of charm and character detail
– Traditional stained glass, casement windows, VJ ceilings, archways and timber fretwork
– Beautiful street appeal with a white picket fence, gabled frontage and garden courtyard
– Fully fenced corner allotment with wide frontage to Wilden Street and Handy Street
Located in a leafy street less than 200m from Latrobe Terrace, families will enjoy weekends sampling local cafes, restaurants, galleries and antique stores. Moments from Paddington Central Shopping Centre, Suncorp Stadium, elite schools, transport, and only 12 minutes from the CBD – this idyllic lifestyle is not to be missed.